AmerEskimo Mini Puppy Prespoiled Great 4 KIDS
American Eskimo Dog Puppy For Sale in HAMMOND, IN
|Times Ad Viewed:||94 times|
verified Breeder Information
|Breed:||American Eskimo Dog|
Mini. Amer Eski
|Age:||8 Weeks Old|
|Size at Maturity:||Medium|
|Shipping Area:||Pick Up Only|
|Payment Method:||Credit Cards, Cash|
1 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
Wags Financing*^*Credit Cards Welcome*^*BEST Guarantees*^*Visitors Welcome: Hug-A-Pup "The Puppy Specialist" 6931 Calumet Av. Hammond,In. 46324 (Only 7 Blocks Off 80/94 & ONLY 25 Mins. from The Chicago's Loop) Please Call: "Susan" 773-327-2050 or 708-299-2850. Stunning Mini. American Eskimo baby. Prespoiled and well socialized. Extremely Intelligent. Family raised with children. Perfect for apartment living. Tons of personality. 2 FEMALES/3 Males. Registered. Purebreds.
Items Included: Registered. Shots/Worming UTD. *Free Vet Exam. **BEST Guarantees** Family raised with children.
|A.K.A. :||Eskimo Spitz, American Spitz, German Spitz|
|Overview:||The American Eskimo Dog was used as a circus dogs in the early part of last century, but their true skills are as a loyal and beautiful companion. With a striking white coat, the 'Eskie' is growing in popularity as a pet.|
|Weight (lbs):||Toy:6-10 Miniature: 11-20 Standard: 20-40|
|Height (in):||Toy: 9-12 Miniature: 12-15 Standard: 15-19|
|Colors:||White, or white with biscuit cream.|
|Coat:||The coat has two layers. The undercoat is short and dense, and the outer coat consists of long straight hair. It is thicker and longer around the chest and neck.|
|Character:||American Eskimo Dogs are intelligent, inquisitive, and very playful. They're full of fun and very social with humans and other dogs.|
|Temperament:||This breed is very sociable with its family and is good with children, other dogs, and even other household pets.|
|Care:||The American Eskimo Dog requires regular brushing as its hair tends toward matting. Extra attention is needed during the twice yearly shedding.|
|Training:||This breed is smart and eager to please, so training techniques need to be gentle and consistent.|
|Activity:||The American Eskimo Dog needs a workout every day and may need to take long walks or go out for a jog.|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Health Issue:||This breed is fairly healthy, although they may have eye and tear duct problems.|
More About American Eskimo Dog Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 11/03/2016
$1,000~~PRICES $700.00 &amp;amp;amp;amp; UP~~~Please CALL: Mike 708-699-2310...NO EMAILS ANSWERED!! Visitors Welcome: Heritage Kennels 10400 S. Harlem Av. Palos Hills,Il. 60465....CALL FOR APPOINTMENT!! King Size German Shepherds. Bred for Family loving and PROTECTION! Ideal Family PETS! This is a loyal and DEVOTED breed. Shots/Worming UTD. Parents on SITE!! SINCE 1905. Family raised with children. ***SUPER SMART*** We are State Licensed Breed.
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:German Shepherd Dog Puppy For Sale in PALOS HILLS, IL
Date listed: 11/13/2016
$750~~Wags Financing~~Credit Cards Welcome^*^Best Guarantees*^*Visitors Welcome: Hug-A-Pup 6931 Calumet Av. Hammond,In. 46324. (ONLY 7 Blocks Off 80/94) Please Call: "SUSAN" 773-327-2050 or 708-299-2850. Gorgeous Toy Pomeranian pups. Family raised with children. Tons of personality. Prespoiled and well socialized. Extremely Intelligent. **VET CHECKED**Shots/Worming UTD. *FREE VET EXAM again. True little clowns ready to "ADOPT" there new families.
like2 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Pomeranian Puppy For Sale in HAMMOND, IN
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2016 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.