Basset Hound Shar Pei Puppy
Ba-Shar Puppy For Sale in MURRIETA, CA
|Times Ad Viewed:||135 times|
verified Owner Information
|Location:||MURRIETA, CA 92562|
|Age:||5 Months Old|
|Size at Maturity:||Medium|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Credit Cards, Cash|
Ba-Shar aka Mini Walrus- Sweet and fun pup looking for a home to call her own! Registered, 2 Year Warranty, Vaccinated, Pedigreed, Vet Checked. Available now and on sale! Give us a call :)
Items Included: Health Record- Vaccines up to date, Pedigree, Registration Papers, 20% off supplies such as a crate, Starter Food
|A.K.A. :||Sharp Asset, Basshar Pei|
|Overview:||The breed that is a mix of the Basset and the Shar Pei is called the Ba-Shar or Sharp Asset. This dog makes a good pet and can have more or less wrinkles, depending on which genes dominate in the litter.|
|Colors:||white, tan, brown, chestnut|
|Coat:||The coat is short and smooth.|
|Character:||The Ba-Shar - Sharp Asset is playful, active and confident.|
|Temperament:||The Ba-Shar - Sharp Asset gets along well with children. They may be dog aggressive from the Shar Pei. They should be socialized with other dogs at a young age.|
|Care:||The coat needs regular bathing and brushing.|
|Training:||The Ba-Shar - Sharp Asset can be challenging to train. An experienced owner should choose this dog. Patient, consistent, but not harsh training is needed.|
|Activity:||This breed needs daily exercise.|
|Country of Origin:||Unknown|
More About Ba-Shar Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 11/21/2016
$2,495Microchipped, Registered, 2 Year Health Warranty! This girl is friendly &amp; lovable and looking for her furever home. (smaller framed bulldog in size) Schedule to meet her by giving us a call. :)Tags:english bulldogfriendlypuppysale
Date listed: 11/16/2016
$788Zuchon aka Teddy Bear breed (Bichon/Shih Tzu) Available! He is Registered, Microchipped, and has a 2 Year Health Warranty~ Vet Checked regularly. He is hypoallergenic, playful and super fun. Schedule to meet him today by giving us a call. :)Tags:pedigreeteddy bearplayfulsale
$1,899This hypoallergenic pup is available now! Registered, Health Warranty, Chipped, Vet Checked and more. Set up a play date by giving us a call. :)Tags:golden retrieverhypoallergenicpoodlemini
$1,899Looking for his furever home! Hypoallergenic~ Registered, Health Warranty, Chipped, Vet Checked and more. Set up a play date by giving us a call!Tags:golden retrieverhypoallergenicpoodlemini
Date listed: 11/09/2016
$995Registered, Vaccinated, 2 Year Health Warranty~ This fun and cute pup is on sale and looking for her furever home! Give us a call to meet and play with her. :)
like1 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:smallshibaplayfulfun
Date listed: 11/09/2016
$995Adorable Coton de Tulear/Shih Tzu. Registered, Chipped, 2 Year Health Warranty, Vaccinated, Pedigreed & More! Call us to meet her today! 951-445-4462Tags:coton de tuleargreat with kidsshih tzuplayful
Date listed: 11/09/2016
$995Top Quality Male Shih Tzu Puppy. On sale and looking for his furever home! AKC Registered, Microchipped, Vaccinated, Vet Checked Regularly, De-wormed, Pedigreed, 2 Year Health Warranty! Give us a call to meet him. :)Tags:puppyshih tzumale puppypuppies for salesale
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2016 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.