AKC registration form, vaccines, Microchip, Great European Line, Just 1 female left. Many of ancestors were KNVP world champions, Father is BACO VON AYCE : DNA certified 100% Holland bloodline ancestry. Their grandma is Quicksilver De Alphaville Bohemia who is Imported of Czech Republic. Quicksilver is trained for ovedience, tracking , guard and protection IPO1 a-normal. She came from the famous DE ALPHAVILLE BOHEMIA KENNELS of Lejšovka, Czech Republic . Czech pedigree: kchbo/genealogie/genealogie.php?topMenu=14&cat=14&gAct=detail&action=home&strana=1&gPage=1&gName=&gSearch=&gCmku=1& ID=28811. WEBSITE: .vonaycemalinoisk9 Text 956-802-9974
Rich fawn to mahogany, with black-tipped hairs; black mask and ears.
Hair is short and straight.
Belgian Malinois dogs are very intense and full of energy. They're bright and make very good watch dogs.
This breed is quite wary around strangers and can even be aggressive toward other dogs and animals. It is usually good with children that are well-behaved and have an adult nearby. However, this breed should not be left with alone with small children.
The Belgian Malinois should be brushed weekly, particularly during times of shedding.
This breed responds best to experienced trainers who have a kind approach. With the right trainer, this dog is eager to please and learns quickly.
The Belgian Malinois needs a big yard to run and play in, because he has a huge amount of energy to burn.
Country of Origin:
This breed has no major health problems, although some minor things may occurs, such as skin allergies or eye problems.
Baco Von Ayce
DNA certified : V710911
Baco is a 95 pounds, DNA certified 100% Holland bloodline ancestry. Baco produces excellent family protection and working dogs for families and the military with excellent hight drive. Also he produce very smart and beautiful dark litters. Many of ancestors were KNVP world champions, His dad is the famous , KNPV PH1 435 POINTS WITH HONORS, His mom is Jada OT Vitosha EXECUTIVE PROTECTION K9, DUAL PURPOSE. Grandpa is the famous Kukay's Aiko VZH, IPO 3 FIN. NVBH 04'30. 06'17. 07'19, VPGIII, SPHI,II, and granma is Kukay's Bianca IPO 3 . He has a long list of Europeon champions and American champion ancestors. you can see the fabulous line of champions below.
Xena Von Ayce is a great female, her mom is Quicksilver De Alphaville Bohemia who is Imported of Czech Republic. Quicksilver is trained for ovedience, tracking , guard and protection IPO1 a-normal. She came from the famous DE ALPHAVILLE BOHEMIA KENNELS of Lejšovka, Czech Republic . Czech pedigree: kchbo/genealogie/genealogie.php?topMenu=14&cat=14&gAct=detail&action=home&strana=1&gPage=1&gName=&gSearch=&gCmku=1& ID=28811.
Regardless of a person's identity verification status on our site, we strongly recommend to take extra steps researching and verifying the legitimacy and professionalism of anyone you are planning to deal with.
Here are some recommendations:
If possible meet in-person, or at least arrange a video conferencing session.
Get recommendations and reviews.
Search the internet for business name or email (see if there is any information you can dig up).
Use services like Paypal Verified or Google Wallet or any other verified digital payment method, where you might have any kind of recourse or purchase guarantee.
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Just 1 female left of the litter ! FULL AKC, Highest quality line, working and world champion bloodline, with microchip, current vaccines and de-wormer. Mom is Kahlua Von Ayce ,She is very intelligent, obedient with strong social skills. She is naturally protective. Kahlua father is the famous Negundo Cobe, Belgium import TWO time IPO III 2009 Belguim National Champion for Malinois and for All Breed from Belgium IPO III National Champion, Negundor Cobe is a strong confident dog, a national Champion and the grand son of Elgos, World Champion. Her mom is Rea Pitta, Serbian Import. Dad of the litter is Flash Von Ayce ( Avisa`s Striker ) DNA CERTIFIED , Flash is a beautiful dark colored , son of Athos a KNPV PH1 437 Met Lof (with honors) His grandma Sammy, is a KNPV PH1 412 (with honors). His grandpa Doerak is a KNPV PH1 440 (with honors), he competed at the nationals and got 5th place, he is a son of Dackx Perle de Tourbiere KNPV PH1 419 (with honors).
Shipping available USA only, $ 400. Text 956-802-9974