Bouvier Des Flandres Puppy For Sale in AMBOY, WA
|Times Ad Viewed:||91 times|
verified Breeder Information
|Location:||AMBOY, WA 98601|
|Breed:||Bouvier Des Flandres|
|Age:||9 Weeks Old|
|Size at Maturity:||Large|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Paypal, Cash|
This guy is cute and fuzzy and ready for his new home. He comes with AKC registration. Parents have been OFA'd and passed tests. This breed is hypo allergenic, and they do not shed. Daddy is 110 pounds and momma is 85. Both parents are on site. I do not have kennels, so the pups are raised in the house. I am estimating he will get to at least 100 pounds.
Items Included: He will come with 2 sets of shots, have been wormed. His registration paperwork and shot records will be supplied at time of delivery. There is a pedigree included as well.
|A.K.A. :||Flanders Cattle Dog, Vlaamse Koehond|
|Overview:||Bouviers can be very protective pets. They're suspicious of strangers and even wary of other dogs. They're also very intelligent. They can be well-suited for the country as they enjoy getting plenty of fresh air and exercise.|
|Height (in):||male: 24-28, female: 24-27|
|Colors:||Fawn to black, including salt and pepper, gray, and brindle.|
|Coat:||Hair is tousled, double coat capable of withstanding inclement weather. The outer hairs are rough and harsh, with the undercoat being fine, soft and dense.|
|Character:||Bouvier des Flandres dogs are tough. They're brave and loyal and do not enjoy being teased.|
|Temperament:||This breed is very active and gets along well with children if well socialized.|
|Care:||The Bouvier des Flandres requires weekly grooming with a brush and comb. Also, make sure to clean ears, nails, and teeth routinely. It's harsh coat needs scissoring and shaping (clipping for pets and stripping for show dogs) every 3 months.|
|Training:||This breed learns at a very fast rate, so training is a joy. It's especially great with problem solving skills.|
|Activity:||The Bouvier des Flandres needs a good deal of exercise.|
|Country of Origin:||Belgium|
|Health Issue:||This breed is rarely ill. Some are prone to hip dysplasia and eye problems - such as cataracts.|
More About Bouvier Des Flandres Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
$1,450Miss Gold will most likely look like the first pictures. There are 4 girls and 2 boys still available comes with AKC registration. These guys are getting cuter and cuter and always have something to say. Parents have been OFA'd and passed tests. Daddy is 110 pounds and momma is 85. Both parents are on site. I do not have kennels, so the pups are raised in the house. These guys will get big, so just give me a call and come visit. Shipping is available if needed. Pups do sleep in shavings, so you may see small flakes.Tags:NW Gold
$1,450There are 4 girls and 2 boys still available comes with AKC registration. These guys are getting cuter and cuter and always have something to say. Parents have been OFA'd and passed tests. Daddy is 110 pounds and momma is 85. Both parents are on site. I do not have kennels, so the pups are raised in the house. These guys will get big, so just give me a call and come visit. Shipping is available if needed. Pups do sleep in shavings, so you may see small flakes.Tags:NW Berta
$1,450There are 4 girls and 2 boys still available comes with AKC registration. These guys are getting cuter and cuter and always have something to say. Parents have been OFA'd and passed tests. Daddy is 110 pounds and momma is 85. Both parents are on site. I do not have kennels, so the pups are raised in the house. These guys will get big, so just give me a call and come visit. Shipping is available if needed. Pups do sleep in shavings, so you may see small flakes.Tags:Bouvier Des Flandres Puppy For Sale in AMBOY, WA
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2016 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.