Phenomenal AKC French Bulldog Babies
French Bulldog Puppy For Sale in MARYSVILLE, WA
|Times Ad Viewed:||214 times|
|Age:||15 Weeks Old|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Personal Check, Money Order/Cashier's Check, Paypal, Credit Cards, Cash|
Our Long Awaited AKC French Bulldog Puppies have arrived in a Rainbow of colors! They are being raised in the center of our home with children, adults, and other pets. They are High Quality puppies from Strong-built parents with incredible structure and genes. We do many things to raise each and every baby in the best way to make their transition into their new homes as smooth as possible. They are handled daily with a ton of love and attention from our entire family. These furry jewels fill our life with joy; we can never get enough of them. We strive for health, temperament, and correct confirmation. Our babies will grow up with outstanding structure, and very stocky- just as a frenchie should be.Â All of our bullies are hand raised and are inside family pets. We start them on potty training at 4 weeks of age, and by the time they leave our home, they have gotten the hang of pee pads. Our babies only eat top quality- vet recommended puppy food and are up to date on all vaccines and worming before we hand them off to their new families. They come with AKC Registration and a Veterinarian exam, as well as a few accessories with momma's scent to help make the transition smoother. Now taking $1000 deposits to lock in your pick until ready to leave mama end of November. Available: Pic 1: Blue pied male $5000 Pic 2: Blue pied female $5000 Pic 3: Blue pied male $4500 Pic 4: Blue Silver male $5000 Pic 5: Blue pied female $5000 Pic 6: Blue pied female $4500 Pic 7: Blue Silver female $5000 These babies are Phenomenal and not your ordinary frenchies that you see on a daily basis walking the streets. These babies will be extreme head turners where ever you take them. Pick your favorite Diamond and welcome one of our incredible babies into your home. Please email me if interested in reserving one of these beauties and I will get back to you shortly.
|A.K.A. :||Bouledogue Français, Frenchie|
|Overview:||The French Bulldog is low key and enjoys lots of activity. He's well suited for either family living or attaching to just one special person. He can be a great watchdog, although will bark only when there is a real need.|
|Weight (lbs):||not to exceed 28|
|Colors:||Brindle, fawn, white, brindle and white.|
|Coat:||Coat is moderately fine, brilliant, short and smooth. Skin is soft and loose, especially at the head and shoulders, forming wrinkles.|
|Character:||French Bulldogs are very active and intelligent. Always alert, these dogs are curious and eager to please.|
|Temperament:||This breed is well-behaved and comfortable in most social settings. They have an even disposition, being active and playful, but not overly rambunctious.|
|Care:||The French Bulldog requires grooming with a rubber brush during times of shedding. Special lotion may be used on the facial skin folds for cleaning.|
|Training:||This breed learns very rapidly. Training must be strict, because he has a stubborn streak.|
|Activity:||The French Bulldog needs a moderate amount of exercise, though he does well as an apartment dog.|
|Country of Origin:||France|
|Health Issue:||This breed is prone to eye and respiratory problems.|
More About French Bulldog Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 01/04/2017
$6,000WELCOME to the home with the most Beautiful, Luxurious Frenchie babies. We are on cloud nine, and very happy to announce our long-awaited Extraordinary litter of Blue-silver babies! We believe there are many things in life that catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart- a sweet slurpy kiss of a French Bulldog Puppy! We strive for health, temperament, and correct confirmation. These babies will grow up with outstanding structure, and very stocky- just like their parents. Our puppies are raised as part of the family, with lots of warm laps and never-ending love. They are happy and well socialized. They are introduced to small children, and household pets in the process, and are started on potty training before they leave our home. We spend hours of time to make sure our babies get the proper care and attention they need to grow into healthy, strong, head-turning Frenchies. We start them on potty training at 4 weeks of age, and by the time they leave our home, they have gotten the hang of pee pads. Our babies only eat top quality- vet recommended puppy food and are up to date on all vaccines and worming before we hand them off to their new families. They come with AKC Registration and a Veterinarian exam, as well as a few accessories with momma's scent to help make the transition smoother. We devote endless time and attention to each any every baby, and we want to see them go into homes where they will be just as loved on, cherished, and treasured. If you're interested in reserving one of our bundles of joy, please shoot me an email and I will get back to you quickly. Our babies are going extremely fast! Only 2 left!! Price: $6000 [The 1st 8 photos are our previous babies and not available. The photos following them are our current available babies]. Thank you for reading and Blessings with your Journey in finding a New fur baby to love!
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:French Bulldog Puppy For Sale in MARYSVILLE, WA
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.