SABLE TAN ONE LEFT
French Bulldog Puppy For Sale in MARYSVILLE, WA
|Times Ad Viewed:||179 times|
verified Breeder Information
|Age:||9 Weeks Old|
|Color/Markings:||Sable-tan &amp;amp; Black-tan|
|Size at Maturity:||Medium|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Money Order/Cashier's Check, Paypal, Credit Cards, Cash|
0 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
UNIQUE LITTER OF SABLE-TANS AND BLACK-TANS!! Exotic babies with beautiful structures, big heads, stocky bodies, wide postures, baby soft fur, extremely wrinkly, and broad chests!!! These puppies are the perfect examples of what purebred AKC French Bulldogs should look like. They are rich in color and shiny fur. All puppies will be examined by our vet prior to leaving our home. Puppies are will come with all vaccines and de-wormingÃÃÂ¢s. Our puppies are our family and receive constant care and attention. The parents of these babies are both Extraordinary dogs with personalities that are absolutely wonderful! They have beautiful markings and are bulky with blocky big heads. Our parents are happy and healthy pets! If you are interested in our puppies, they are available to be viewed in person. Contact me and we can arrange a meeting with our beautiful puppies and their parents.
|A.K.A. :||Bouledogue Français, Frenchie|
|Overview:||The French Bulldog is low key and enjoys lots of activity. He's well suited for either family living or attaching to just one special person. He can be a great watchdog, although will bark only when there is a real need.|
|Weight (lbs):||not to exceed 28|
|Colors:||Brindle, fawn, white, brindle and white.|
|Coat:||Coat is moderately fine, brilliant, short and smooth. Skin is soft and loose, especially at the head and shoulders, forming wrinkles.|
|Character:||French Bulldogs are very active and intelligent. Always alert, these dogs are curious and eager to please.|
|Temperament:||This breed is well-behaved and comfortable in most social settings. They have an even disposition, being active and playful, but not overly rambunctious.|
|Care:||The French Bulldog requires grooming with a rubber brush during times of shedding. Special lotion may be used on the facial skin folds for cleaning.|
|Training:||This breed learns very rapidly. Training must be strict, because he has a stubborn streak.|
|Activity:||The French Bulldog needs a moderate amount of exercise, though he does well as an apartment dog.|
|Country of Origin:||France|
|Health Issue:||This breed is prone to eye and respiratory problems.|
More About French Bulldog Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 10/07/2016
$3,500If you are looking for a new best friend, then you have come to the right place!! Take a look at our breathtaking puppies that will make wonderful lifelong companions. We have furry babies available. They will be ready for their new homes in November. These pups are very rich in color, and have great bloodlines from there parents. They are the best of quality, and are very well taken care of. All puppies will be fully vaccined and de-wormed prior to leaving our home. They will also visit a veterinarian for a full examinations. Our darlings will also come with puppy items such as blankets, toys, food samples, and all medical record. This will help with the transitions into their new home. We are accepting $1000 deposits to reserve the babies until they are ready to leave their mama. Email or phone me if you have any more questions, and if you'd like to reserve any of our sweet puppies! Sable females: $3500, brindle males $3000. (425)314-7358
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:french bulldogfrenchieblue frenchiedogpuppy
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2016 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.