German Shepherd Puppies From World Champion Male
German Shepherd Dog Puppy For Sale in HARTWELL, GA
|Times Ad Viewed:||2882 times|
verified Breeder Information
|Breeder Name:||Glen and Shanette Von Anna German Shepherds, LLC|
|Location:||HARTWELL, GA 30643|
|Breed:||German Shepherd Dog|
|Age:||3 Months Old|
|Color/Markings:||black and red|
|Size at Maturity:||Large|
|Show Potential:||Yes Yes|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
|Champion Sired:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Personal Check, Money Order/Cashier's Check, Paypal, Cash|
Western Germany Champion Line: Special price reduction to due to illness in family and need to sell. Beautiful Black and Red German Shepherd Female Puppy from the 2014 and 2015 World and National Champion Male. This puppy is bred for spectacular beauty and loving disposition and great for family pet, protection training, show, and breeding. World class pedigree, AKC registered litter. From the finest German Shepherd Breeder in the Southeast.
Items Included: All current vaccinations, dewormings, microchipped, AKC registration information, hip and elbow guarantee, 4 generation pedigree
|A.K.A. :||German Shepherd, Alsatian, Alsatian Wolf Dog, Berger Allemand, Deutscher Schäferhund|
|Overview:||The German Shepherd is unmatched in character and courage. These dogs make great companions because they are loyal and have the heightened senses of an excellent watch dog. At the same time, they can be gentle and playful companions for children.|
|Height (in):||male: 24-26, female: 22-24|
|Colors:||Most colors, other than white, are permissible.|
|Coat:||Dense, straight or slightly wavy, harsh, close lying of medium length.|
|Character:||German Shepherds are very intelligent, loyal, and obedient. These dogs are known for their bravery and protective nature.|
|Temperament:||This breed is very territorial, making them among the least likely of breeds to run away. They are also excellent watch dogs. This breed gets along fine with children and other animals, as long as proper socialization has taken place.|
|Care:||The German Shepherd requires grooming with a special comb to remove dead hairs.|
|Training:||This breed is a well-known eager pupil. They respond well to your voice, so training can be quick and impressive.|
|Activity:||German Shepherds need to keep busy, so they are very well suited to some type of work and a good amount of exercise.|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Health Issue:||This breed is prone to hereditary disease, such as hip and elbow dysplasia, blood disorders, digestive problems, epilepsy, chronic eczema, and keratitis.|
|Life Expectancy:||about 13|
More About German Shepherd Dog Breed
Schumann Von Tronje VA1 NASS (2015), VA1 BSZS (2014), IPO2, KKL1 Schumann is the 2015 North American Sieger Show Champion and 2014 World German Sieger Champion, arguably one of the most famous dogs of the last two years. He is a spectacularly beautiful male, strong and gentle. He has produced multiple V and VA and SG1 champions, all brilliant black and red. His pedigree is a who’s who of the most famous champions of recent years including World Champion Siegers Dux de Intercanina, Zamp von Thermados, Larus von Batu, Yasko von Farbenspiel, Quenn vom Loher Weg and over twenty five VA1’s in his background.
Marianna Anna Von Calvo brings excellent German Shepherd conformation, exceptionally loving disposition, and brilliant red, jet black to this litter. Anna is the first generation daughter of VA1 NASS Sieger Champion Tuareg von Bad-Boll and VA3 Xyra vom Drei Birkenzwinger and has 2X VA1 Larus von Batu, 2X VA1 Yasko von Farbenspiel, VA1 Yello von St.-Michaels-Berg and many other world champions in her pedigree. She will compete for SG and complete her Schutzhund training in 2017
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 11/18/2016
$1,200Western Germany Champion Line: Special price reduction to due to illness in family and need to sell. Beautiful Black and Red German Shepherd Female Puppy from the 2014 and 2015 World and National Champion Male. This puppy is bred for spectacular beauty and loving disposition and great for family pet, protection training, show, and breeding. World class pedigree, AKC registered litter. From the finest German Shepherd Breeder in the Southeast.Tags:German Shepherd Dog Puppy For Sale in HARTWELL, GA
Date listed: 12/11/2016
$1,200One male pick of the litter and three females form World Champion Pedigree Imported Western European Show Dogs. Spectacularly beautiful puppies, Family pet, Show Dog, Breeding, Protection potential due to quality of pedigree. Dewormed, microchipped, hip and elbow guarantee *****Half price due to illness in family and need to reduce kennel size******Tags:German Shepherd Dog Puppy For Sale in HARTWELL, GA
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.