Male F2b Goldendoodle Puppies
Goldendoodle Puppy For Sale in GEORGETOWN, IN
|Times Ad Viewed:||335 times|
verified verified Owner Information
|Location:||GEORGETOWN, IN 47122|
Litter of 5
|Age:||5 Weeks Old|
|Color/Markings:||cream, apricot, dark gold/red|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Personal Check, Money Order/Cashier's Check, Paypal, Cash|
0 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
The litter is here! Juneau's puppies (10!) were born in the middle of the night on February 17, 2017. The puppies will be ready to go home around 6-8 weeks of age, around March 31st - April 14th. They will have been vaccinated and fully examined by a veterinarian multiple times to ensure their health. The puppies will be raised inside of our home so that they will be continuously watched over and taken care of as well as receiving around the clock TLC so that they will be highly socialized, loving puppies by the time they go home with you. Mom (Juneau) - Golden Retriever x Poodle - F1. Dad (Tucker) - Goldendoodle x Poodle - F1b. Puppies - Goldendoodle (F1) x Goldendoodle backcross (F1b) - F2b. The benefits of an F2b puppy include a consistently wavy hair-coat and "doodle" appearance, shedding the least, and being the most hypoallergenic. Juneau will be 4 years old in May of this year (2017), and this is her first litter. Both parents are extremely healthy, have had their hips checked, and are CKC registered.
Items Included: Current vaccinations, Veterinary examination, Health certificate. Buyer will be responsible for cost of crate and shipping.
|Overview:||The Goldendoodle is a mix between the Golden Retriever and the Poodle. This breed is a good choice for families.|
|Colors:||golden, white, black, apricot|
|Coat:||The coat is long and can be either wavy or curly.|
|Character:||Goldendoodles are affectionate, happy and intelligent.|
|Temperament:||Goldendoodles get along well with children and other pets.|
|Care:||The coat needs to be brushed daily and bathed occasionally.|
|Training:||Goldendoodles are intelligent and train easily.|
|Activity:||This breed needs a moderate amount of regular exercise.|
|Country of Origin:||Afghanistan|
More About Goldendoodle Breed
Tucker is an F1b goldendoodle (see description above) who is a family friend's personal pet. Tucker is 1.5 years old, and this is the first time he has been used as a stud. Tucker has a dark gold-reddish wavy coat and does not shed. He is extremely well-behaved and has been easy to train. He lives in a home with 3 young children who adore him. Tucker is ~70 pounds.
Juneau is an F1 goldendoodle (see description above) who is our personal pet. She will be 4 years old in May of this year (2017), and this is her first litter. Juneau is incredibly smart and eager to please. She house-trained easily and had very minimal accidents in the house as a puppy. Juneau is truly the best dog we've ever had; she changes her mood to match ours which we love. If we are having a laid back day on the couch, she will lay right alongside us, but the moment we go outside and want to play ball, she is revved up and ready to go. Juneau has never exhibited aggressive behavior and is consistently kind and eager to meet anyone who approaches her. She is a great mother. Juneau is ~50 pounds.
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 03/11/2017
$1,200The litter is here! Juneau's puppies (10!) were born in the middle of the night on February 17, 2017. The puppies will be ready to go home around 6-8 weeks of age, around March 31st - April 14th. They will have been vaccinated and fully examined by a veterinarian multiple times to ensure their health. The puppies will be raised inside of our home so that they will be continuously watched over and taken care of as well as receiving around the clock TLC so that they will be highly socialized, loving puppies by the time they go home with you. Mom (Juneau) - Golden Retriever x Poodle - F1. Dad (Tucker) - Goldendoodle x Poodle - F1b. Puppies - Goldendoodle (F1) x Goldendoodle backcross (F1b) - F2b. The benefits of an F2b puppy include a consistently wavy hair-coat and "doodle" appearance, shedding the least, and being the most hypoallergenic. Juneau will be 4 years old in May of this year (2017), and this is her first litter. Both parents are extremely healthy, have had their hips checked, and are CKC registered.
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Goldendoodle Puppy For Sale in GEORGETOWN, IN
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.