AKC EURO MANTLE BEAUTIFUL GREAT DANE BABIES
Great Dane Puppy For Sale in MARTINSVILLE, VA
|Times Ad Viewed:||947 times|
verified Breeder Information
|Age:||11 Weeks Old|
|Color/Markings:||MANTLE~WHITE PAWS~TAIL TIP|
|Size at Maturity:||Huge|
|Show Potential:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
3 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
Our babies came into our world on the 7th day of August 2016. Parents have been raised indoors with my family including many small grandchildren .They are well behaved , intelligent and best of all will make a priceless lifelong friend to both you and your family. These babies will bring you unlimited joy and great with kids! Both Sire and Dam have many generations back of International Placement in the following :PKR,DDC,DOC,KOE,LOF,RKF. Sporting beautiful blazes and boxy faces prevalent in the Majestic European Great Danes. All AKC papers will be accompanied by AKC CERTIFIED PEDIGREES of both parents. join our long time well known dane family now at Janesdanes on Facebook to see many more pictures of our human and furry friends. Thanks for looking! Janesdanesyahoo - See more at: puppyfinder/great-dane-dog-breeders-in-martinsville-virginia/beautiful-magestic-euro-akc-mantle-babies-16861#sthash.orMxNCaS.dpuf
BIG, BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL~~AKC MANTLE BEAUTIFUL TEMPERAMENT-GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY!WE HAVE FOUR FEMALES AND FOUR MALES! THANKS FOR LOOKING!:)
Items Included: ALL UTD SHOTS AND WORMING
|A.K.A. :||Deutsche Dogge, German Mastiff|
|Overview:||The Great Dane is a huge dog with a sweet and gentle nature. He needs a lot of space for exercise, though he can be very calm and well-behaved indoors.|
|Height (in):||male: 30-32, female: 28-30|
|Colors:||Brindle, black-masked fawn, blue, black, harlequin (white with irregular black patches). Mantle (black and white)|
|Coat:||Hair is short and smooth.|
|Character:||Great Danes are affectionate, calm, loyal, and intelligent. Although they do not bark very much, they make great watch dogs.|
|Temperament:||This breed gets along well with children, other dogs, and most household pets. They are usually wary around strangers, but are good with welcomed visitors.|
|Care:||The Great Dane should be grooming with a rubber brush during periods of shedding.|
|Training:||This breed grows quite large, so for an early lesson he should be trained not to pull on the leash. He's quite eager to please, so a proper approach should provide great results.|
|Activity:||The Great Dane needs a lot of exercise, including being able to run freely off the leash in open countryside.|
|Country of Origin:||Germany|
|Health Issue:||The breed is prone to hip dysplasia, bloat, tumors, heart disease, and tail injuries.|
More About Great Dane Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 09/14/2016
$2,300*Our babies came into our world on the 7th day of August 2016. Parents have been raised indoors with my family including many small grandchildren .They are well behaved , intelligent and best of all will make a priceless lifelong friend to both you and your family. These babies will bring you unlimited joy and great with kids! Both Sire and Dam have many generations back of International Placement in the following :PKR,DDC,DOC,KOE,LOF,RKF. Sporting beautiful blazes and boxy faces prevalent in the Majestic European Great Danes. All AKC papers will be accompanied by AKC CERTIFIED PEDIGREES of both parents. join our long time well known dane family now at Janesdanes on Facebook to see many more pictures of our human and furry friends. Thanks for looking! Janesdanesyahoo - See more at: puppyfinder/great-dane-dog-breeders-in-martinsville-virginia/beautiful-magestic-euro-akc-mantle-babies-16861#sthash.orMxNCaS.dpuf
like3 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Great Dane Puppy For Sale in MARTINSVILLE, VA
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2016 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.