AKC Champion sired Girl well socialized family pe
Havanese Puppy For Sale in KODAK, TN
|Times Ad Viewed:||217 times|
|Age:||4 Months Old|
|Color/Markings:||black and white parti|
|Size at Maturity:||Small|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
|Champion Sired:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||Pick Up Only|
|Payment Method:||Paypal, Credit Cards, Cash|
AKC girl Holly is a sweet little girl that will be ready the week after Christmas. A sweet little girl, she will be around 10 to 12 pounds at the most. She's only a month old so more pictures will be coming. Visit our website link and bookmark it to keep up with her as she grows! She is Champion sired with some of the best lines in the country to assure you have a puppy that looks like it's supposed to look. At KingsKids Havanese, we provide Healthy strong, well adjusted and socialized Havanese puppies to loving homes. We have new babies ready to go home! We are now doing phone interviews for new loving homes for our babies. They are soooo cute! We raise them with love and they are a part of daily life in the home. Well socialized and living in our home, they are well adjusted puppies. See how they are raised at our website! DONT kid yourself! It DOES matter how your puppy is raised! Check out our website and see how we do it! A well bred Havanese puppy will cost between 1800 and 3500. If you are seeing a Havanese much cheaper, ask yourself why? KingsKids Havanese... Simply the Best!
Items Included: 1. A binder with a 36 page manual to help you get started with your puppy. It contains everything from what to buy, how often to groom, what to feed, how to potty train and more. 2. A Travel crate for taking the puppy home and getting to the vet, puppy classes, etc. (If you are flying in, you must provide the travel crate since different airlines require different sizes) 3. 6 day supply of NuVet vitamins to get your puppy started until your order arrives. Literature on the vitamins so you are informed about how they can boost your puppyÃ¢s health. 4. Shot records contain all the shots, worming and birth/ marking information for your veterinarian. 5. A toy or blankie with the scent of mom and siblings to comfort your puppy the first few days until they bond with you. 6. AKC limited registration (limited means the puppy must be spayed/ neutered and cannot be bred) (on occasion we do let a amazing puppy go to a show home) 7. Your puppie's baby pictures 8. Ongoing support is offered both by email and phone as needed. 9. Optional microchip with lifetime registration and puppy Amber alert program.
|A.K.A. :||Bichon Havanais, Havana Silk Dog, Bichon Havanese, Havaneser, Bichon Habanero|
|Overview:||The Havanese is a small dog with lots of hair, including a tail that curls up over its back. It is affectionate and happy, making it a great family companion.|
|Colors:||Cream, gold, silver, champagne, tan, blue, black, parti-color and tri-colored,including white.|
|Coat:||The long, silky coat of the Havanese is beautiful, but requires regular brushing and care. Many owners prefer to clip it short, but if you want to show your dog, you'll have to let it grow long and invest a good amount of time in grooming, or money i|
|Character:||Havanese dogs are very intelligent and lively. Always playful, they're great with kids.|
|Temperament:||This breed gets along well with children and other pets. They also do well in large social situations.|
|Care:||The Havanese requires frequent brushing and the hair is normally not clipped.|
|Training:||This breed is eager to please, so positive reinforcement should be employed during training.|
|Activity:||The Havanese needs a moderate amount of exercise, including short walks once or twice a day.|
|Country of Origin:||Cuba|
|Health Issue:||This breed is healthy and long-lived. They may be prone to progressive retinal atrophy, cataracts, luxating patellas, poodle eye, and dry skin.|
More About Havanese Breed
AKC Honor Heartfelt King Arthur - Artie is a super special little guy of 8 pounds of happy! He is a real clown and makes everyone laugh. He produces excellent puppies with great personalities and looks.
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.