Maltese-Poodle (Toy) Mix Puppy For Sale in GLADYS, VA
|Times Ad Viewed:||46 times|
verified Owner Information
|Location:||GLADYS, VA 24554|
|Breed:||Maltese-Poodle (Toy) Mix|
|Age:||4 Weeks Old|
|Color/Markings:||black and white parti|
|Size at Maturity:||Small|
|Shipping Area:||Pick Up Only|
1 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
Maltipoo babies! Born Sept 25th will be ready to go home with you Nov 13th. 2 Males. 1 black with white feet and white chest, and 1 smaller black and white parti color. Father weighs 3.5 pounds. Mother weighs 6.5 pounds $800 taking deposits now! reserve your baby for Thanksgiving! Gladys Va. area. Call 434-283-7596
Items Included: will have all shots utd, dewormed, food sample, toy
We currently do not have detailed information for this breed. If you would like to provide such information, you can do it here:Request to Add a New Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 10/18/2016
$2,500Reserve your baby now! We have four little boys! Three black brindles and one solid cream with a white blaze up his little face.. They will be ready to go to their new homes on November 10th. They were born on September 14th. They will be up to date on their vaccinations &amp;amp;amp;amp; de-wormings and will have been Vet checked prior to leaving. Also attached is a picture of the Mom &amp;amp;amp;amp; Dad. They have champion bloodlines and will come with their AKC full registration, vaccination record, a small bag of the kibble they will be eating, a gallon of spring water, a toy &amp;amp;amp;amp; bone, and a one year guarantee. We have been showing &amp;amp;amp;amp; breeding various dog breeds since the late 1960's. Asking $2500.00. Call now to place a deposit to reserve your baby before they're gone! Call 434-664-9494 or 434-549-9580 (email for pictures of the mom and dad- Mom is black brindle pied, and dad is cream)
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:French BulldogFrenchiesBrindleBulldogs
Date listed: 09/30/2016
$2,500French Bulldog litter born 9-27. We have 4 Brindle females and 1 Brindle male. AKC registered. Will be ready the week of Thanksgiving but will hold til Christmas! Will have all shots, dewormed, and vet checked when ready. $2500 with a small deposit required to hold. Photo is of the Dad who has over 90 Champions in his pedigree. Pictures of the babies coming next week. You can also email for more pictures. Reserve your baby for Christmas! Call 434-664-9494 or 434-432-2445
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:FrenchiesFrench bulldogBulldogBrindle
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2016 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.