Mastador Puppies For Sale
Mastador Puppy For Sale in MONTGOMERY, IN
|Times Ad Viewed:||1903 times|
verified Owner Information
|Location:||MONTGOMERY, IN 47558|
|Age:||3 Weeks Old|
|Color/Markings:||Brown/Black with white chest|
|Size at Maturity:||Large|
|Shipping Area:||Pick Up Only|
|Payment Method:||Personal Check, Money Order/Cashier's Check, Paypal, Cash|
1 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
This is our second litter of Mastador puppies and we are once again in love! Mom is a registered Silver Labrador and dad is a registered brindle Bull Mastiff. Both are great dogs with great personalities and are on site. We live on a 44 acre farm where our dogs run free! We love our animals like family and want to find great homes for all our pups! We have 9 puppies. 3 are black with the signature bull mastiff white patch on their chest and 6 are brown/brindle/black with the same white mark on their chest. We look forward to finding them all great homes!! The puppies are changing every day so check back for updated pictures or contact me for more pictures of a certain one if you are interested or to get in line for your choice! Thanks :)
This is the biggest pup we've ever had! He's a hoss! He is also the lightest in color. He has a lot of brown!
Items Included: Each puppy comes with his or her first round of shots and first vet visit.
|Overview:||The Mastador is a cross between a purebred Mastiff and a purebred Labrador Retriever. They are called hybrid dogs due to their origination from two different pure breeds. The Mastador is a large dog that can stand from 28 to 36 inches and weigh anywhere between 100 to 200 pounds or more. These dogs are alert, cheerful, loyal and social. They are very strong dogs that have brown, expressive eyes and strong muscular legs. These dogs are suitable for families with older children as they get excited and may knock over small children by accident. These dogs are social and get along well with other dogs and pets. They are loyal and protective of their family and make very good companion dogs. They can fit into apartment life is sufficient exercise and running opportunities are provided although they would ideally need a house with a fenced yard.|
|Weight (lbs):||100 - 200|
|Colors:||golden fawn, light fawn, apricot, silver, tiger, brindle, black, yellow and chocolate|
|Coat:||They have smooth, silky and shiny coat that is short in length and may have water-repellent hair. The coat is manageable for this breed type. It is because it comes in a short length that is easy to groom. It does not show any waves making it look ne|
|Character:||he Mastador dogs are gentle, even-tempered and loving dogs. They are very friendly and affectionate dogs to their family. over. These dogs are loyal and protective of their family and will protect them if they sense a threat. The Mastadors have strong sense of smell and will follow it to its origin. On such occasions, they may not listen to their master so early obedience training is necessary. They are high energy dogs that would need physical activities to be content and happy. A daily walk with playing and running time is necessary for these dogs. These dogs make excellent pets for family and great watch/guard dogs.|
|Temperament:||They are very good and gentle with children and make good play mates although care should be taken when they are with children as they may accidentally knock them|
|Care:||These dogs should be taught not to jump in excitement as they may injure children or for that matter, an adult due to their size and weight. They should be leashed when going outdoor as they have a tendency to chase after small animals like rodents and squirrels and may run after them. They can also follow an interesting smell without listening to their master.|
|Training:||These dogs are generally easy to train although they may show stubborn behavior from time to time. A firm but not harsh, and consistent training will help them train without much difficulty. Taming a dog does not need to be harsh and rude because this animal possess intellect. What this breed needs is actually a gentle and patient yet firm way in educating. The dog must also feel that the masters are the humans and that the man should decide for them. On the other end, it is also a pleasure for the dog because they feel that they have a work to do and that is to obey their masters.|
|Activity:||These high energy dogs will need lots of physical and mental stimulation to be happy and content. An under-exercised dog may behave in undesirable way. This includes but not limited to excessive barking, chewing, growling. A daily walk or jog and playing opportunity is necessary for these dogs. What you teach to this hybrid is most likely what is being adopted. Thus, if you do not give them physical activity, then they will be lazy. It is because basically they are just waiting for the command of their masters. In this view, you need to take the dog our regularly just don't forget to put a lease on when they are sent out.|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
More About Mastador Breed
Tank is an AKC Registered Bull Mastiff with the best personality. He is great with kids, super laid back and gets along great with other dogs. He is a gentle giant that loves food of any kind and playing with our other dogs. So far he hasn't showed much interest in being a dad, though ;)
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 03/13/2017
$500This is our second litter of Mastador puppies and we are once again in love! Mom is a registered Silver Labrador and dad is a registered brindle Bull Mastiff. Both are great dogs with great personalities and are on site. We live on a 44 acre farm where our dogs run free! We love our animals like family and want to find great homes for all our pups! We have 9 puppies. 3 are black with the signature bull mastiff white patch on their chest and 6 are brown/brindle/black with the same white mark on their chest. We look forward to finding them all great homes!! The puppies are changing every day so check back for updated pictures or contact me for more pictures of a certain one if you are interested or to get in line for your choice! Thanks :)
like1 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:mastadorlabradorpuppybrindlebullmastiff
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.