Catt TM Kennel
Tibetan Mastiff Puppy For Sale in SHEFFIELD LAKE, OH
|Times Ad Viewed:||1159 times|
verified verified Owner Information
|Location:||SHEFFIELD LAKE, OH 44054|
|Age:||7 Weeks Old|
|Color/Markings:||Black and gold|
|Size at Maturity:||Huge|
|Show Potential:||Yes Yes|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
0 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
Litter of 7 beautiful pure breed TM 4 females 3 males, Sire Za Pa (coming from Tibetan descendent's) Dam Isis (coming from European Kennel) registrable ,vet checked, dewormed, shots , micro-chipped .. ready to go at 8 weeks. please call or e-mail for more info 2164967713
Beautiful Pure breed TM female Black and gold , very active , the largest female , weight 14.9 Lb at 6 weeks
|Overview:||The Tibetan Mastiff is an ancient breed. In recent years, these dogs have been exported to the USA and UK, as people learn to love these protective companions.|
|Colors:||black with tan, chocolate, gold, cream, blue and tan or red and tan|
|Coat:||The coat is medium length and thick. The hair around the neck is thicker than on the rest of the body.|
|Character:||The Tibetan Mastiff is loyal, calm and brave.|
|Temperament:||The Tibetan Mastiff is good with children in the family. They are not trusting of strangers. The breed will get along with another dog, if raised together. A non dominant breed is best with this dog.|
|Care:||The coat is thick and needs to be brushed at lest a few times each week. Brush daily during the shedding season.|
|Training:||The ease of training depends on the bloodline of your Tibetan Mastiff. The dogs bred in England are easy to train and relatively obedient. The dogs from Tibet are difficult to train and ferocious. Training needs to be firm, but respectful. Harsh train|
|Activity:||This breed needs plenty of room to run in the yard and shouldn't live in an apartment. They will dig under the fence to escape the yard, so a hard surface under the fence is recommended.|
|Country of Origin:||Afghanistan|
|Health Issue:||hip dysplasia, Canine Inherited Demyelinative Neuropathy, thyroid and skin conditions.|
More About Tibetan Mastiff Breed
Za Pa , is a pure breed TM , he came form an US Kennel, his descendent's came from Tibet , Black and gold , strong and beautiful , very protective for the family, kids lover, size 28 inches 148 Lb
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 03/07/2017
$3,000*Litter of 7 beautiful pure breed TM 4 females 3 males, Sire Za Pa (coming from Tibetan descendent's) Dam Isis (coming from European Kennel) registrable ,vet checked, dewormed, shots , micro-chipped .. ready to go at 8 weeks. please call or e-mail for more info 2164967713
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Tibetan Mastiff
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.