Pretty Teacup CKC Yorkie
Yorkshire Terrier Puppy For Sale in CARSON, CA
|Times Ad Viewed:||106 times|
verified Owner Information
|Location:||CARSON, CA 90746|
|Age:||7 Weeks Old|
|Color/Markings:||Black , tan, gold|
|Size at Maturity:||Small|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||Pick Up Only|
0 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
Please call 424-396-3387 or you can text me at 424-666-7388. CKC Purebred Beautiful Female and Male Teacup Yorkie Puppies We have 2 females &amp; 1 male Yorkie puppies available for adoption! Our litter only had three looking for new homes! They are 6 weeks old and have received doc tails and dewclaw.We want the puppies to goes to a home that can financially provide a good quality of life.Perfect for the family looking to add a new member to their forever home! CKC Purebred Yorkie's comes with papers.My love for animals and their safety. I bred for quality not quantity to produce the best babies for my Customers. My breeding program is spaced out for only once a year to ensure my females have plenty of time to rebuild their own system for they are my beloved pets that are free to be with me when they choose to be. They are my family and they trust me to be there for them at all times.
Items Included: CKC registrar papers, Current Vaccinations, Veterinarian Examination, Health Certificate, Starter kit(food, bed, toys)
|Overview:||The Yorkshire Terrier is a tiny dog, but this should not be confused with delicacy. They have a strong sense of self and prefer to be treated with respect and no pampering.|
|Weight (lbs):||Not to exceed 7|
|Colors:||Blue and tan. Yorkshire Terriers are born black, gradually attaining their blue and tan coloration as they mature.|
|Coat:||Hair is long and silky, which should be fine, glossy and perfectly straight. The fall on the head is long and may head is long, and hair on muzzle is very long.|
|Character:||Yorkshire Terriers become very attached to their families. Known for their intelligence, they bark readily when they sense danger.|
|Temperament:||This breed is very tolerant of children, as long as the kids respect the dog's territory. They can be overly brave when dealing with larger dogs, but they do get along fine with cats and most other household pets.|
|Care:||The Yorkshire Terrier requires intensive brushing and combing on a daily basis or else the coat should be trimmed professionally. Keep the hair out of the eyes with a bow and check the ears often for loose hairs.|
|Training:||This breed responds best to consistent training. With the right approach, learning comes quickly.|
|Activity:||The Yorkshire Terrier can adjust to the activity level of your family, but does enjoy getting out and romping from time to time.|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Health Issue:||This breed is prone to bronchitis and early tooth decay. Some digestive problems and fragile bones may also be seen.|
More About Yorkshire Terrier Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 11/17/2016
$1,300Please call 424-396-3387 or you can text me at 424-666-7388. CKC Purebred Beautiful Female and Male Teacup Yorkie Puppies We have 2 females &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; 1 male Yorkie puppies available for adoption! Our litter only had three looking for new homes! They are 6 weeks old and have received doc tails and dewclaw.We want the puppies to goes to a home that can financially provide a good quality of life.Perfect for the family looking to add a new member to their forever home! CKC Purebred Yorkie's comes with papers.My love for animals and their safety. I bred for quality not quantity to produce the best babies for my Customers. My breeding program is spaced out for only once a year to ensure my females have plenty of time to rebuild their own system for they are my beloved pets that are free to be with me when they choose to be. They are my family and they trust me to be there for them at all times.
like1 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Yorkshire TerrierTeacup YorkieMale YorkieRare yorkie puppyyorkie puppies
Date listed: 11/15/2016
$1,200CKC registrar Purebred Beautiful Female and Male Teacup Yorkie Puppies. These rare puppies comes with CKC registrar papers and ten generation background papers also included with purchase of puppy.These puppies would be a perfect Christmas gift for someone special. these puppies will be ready on December 17, 2016 for their new home. Teacup Yorkie Puppies .We have three Yorkie (Yorkshire Terrier) puppies and they are all teacups! Two are Onyx and Caramel and or a girls. For the girl we are asking only $1100-$1200 . We are asking only $1300 for the boy that is Golden Sable which is Extremely rare! They all carry the Parti Gene and are pure bred and registered!! I know it seems pricey next to all the other puppies on this site, but our puppies have thick coats, silky and healthy. They are for the true Yorkie Connoisseur or just someone who wants the best, such as cute, unique and that will stay small.Both parents under 4.5 lbs. puppies are loving for a loving and caring home. Please call 424-396-3387 or text 424-666-7388
like1 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:yorkie puppiesfemale yorkiemale yorkieYorkshire terrier puppiesteacup yorkie
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2016 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.