Yorkshire Terrier Puppies
Yorkshire Terrier Puppy For Sale in TUCSON, AZ
|Times Ad Viewed:||233 times|
|Age:||6 Months Old|
|Size at Maturity:||Small|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Personal Check, Paypal, Credit Cards, Cash|
Look at these sweet little girls. I have two female Yorkshire terrier puppies. All puppies are current on all vaccinations and worming's. They will have a microchip and come with pedigree papers. These little babies are very active, playful, and well socialized with other animals. They are 8 weeks old and will come with a free vet check and a one year congenital warranty. Puppies are crate training at night and pad training during the day.Puppies range from $850 to $1000. If interested in seeing them please call Karie at 520-307-5143 ***I accept all forms of payment to include all major credit/debit cards, PayPal, financing and you can make monthly payments, and other deposit options. I also offer discounts for cash, military, law enforcement, ect.***
Items Included: Current vaccinations, microchip, health certificate, one year congenital warranty
|Overview:||The Yorkshire Terrier is a tiny dog, but this should not be confused with delicacy. They have a strong sense of self and prefer to be treated with respect and no pampering.|
|Weight (lbs):||Not to exceed 7|
|Colors:||Blue and tan. Yorkshire Terriers are born black, gradually attaining their blue and tan coloration as they mature.|
|Coat:||Hair is long and silky, which should be fine, glossy and perfectly straight. The fall on the head is long and may head is long, and hair on muzzle is very long.|
|Character:||Yorkshire Terriers become very attached to their families. Known for their intelligence, they bark readily when they sense danger.|
|Temperament:||This breed is very tolerant of children, as long as the kids respect the dog's territory. They can be overly brave when dealing with larger dogs, but they do get along fine with cats and most other household pets.|
|Care:||The Yorkshire Terrier requires intensive brushing and combing on a daily basis or else the coat should be trimmed professionally. Keep the hair out of the eyes with a bow and check the ears often for loose hairs.|
|Training:||This breed responds best to consistent training. With the right approach, learning comes quickly.|
|Activity:||The Yorkshire Terrier can adjust to the activity level of your family, but does enjoy getting out and romping from time to time.|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Health Issue:||This breed is prone to bronchitis and early tooth decay. Some digestive problems and fragile bones may also be seen.|
More About Yorkshire Terrier Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 02/16/2017
$850I have two female Shih Tzu puppies (Toy Size). They have been vet checked and had all their current shots, worming, and microchip. Puppies are eating hard food and is currently house training on potty pads. Their dew claws have been removed. They will come with a one year congenital warranty and health guarantee in writing. Puppy are priced at $850. They are very playful and well socialized with other animals. Payment plan options available if needed including $0 down and monthly payments. If interested in seeing her please call Karie at 520-307-5143 ***ALL MAJOR DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, PAYPAL, FINANCING, AND OTHER DEPOSIT OPTIONS*** Discounts for Cash, Military, Law Enforcement, Ect.***
like2 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Shih Tzu Puppy For Sale in TUCSON, AZ
Date listed: 02/16/2017
$850I have one female Boston Terrier puppies available. She will come with all her current shots, worming's, microchip, pedigree papers, and a one year congenital warranty. Puppy is 7 weeks old right now and will be ready for her new home on 03/02/2017. She is Red and White in color. She is very playful and well socialized with other animals. Puppy is $850. Payment plan options available if needed including $0 down and monthly payments. If interested in seeing her please call Karie at 520-307-5143 ***ALL MAJOR DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, PAYPAL, FINANCING, AND OTHER DEPOSIT OPTIONS***Tags:Boston Terrier Puppy For Sale in TUCSON, AZ
Date listed: 02/16/2017
$750I have one female Malti-Poo puppy. This little girl is a designer puppy of a Maltese and a Poodle. She has all her current shots, worming's, and microchip. She is eating hard food and currently house training. Puppy is 8 1/2 weeks and weighs 1.10 pounds so she should be around 5 to 7 pounds grown. Puppy will come with a health guarantee and a one year congenital warranty. She is very active and love to run and play and are well socialized with other animals. Puppy is priced at $750. Let me know if you would like to come by and take a look at this beautiful little girl. Call/text Karie at 520-307-5143***I do accept all major credit/debit cards. I also offer payment plans with $0 DOWN and you can make monthly payments and other deposit options and cash discounts******Tags:Maltese-Poodle (Toy) Mix Puppy For Sale in TUCSON, AZ
Date listed: 02/16/2017
$850I currently have one female Lhasa Apso puppy. Puppy has been vet checked and had her current shots, worming, and microchip. She is eating hard food and currently house training. Right now she weighs about 3.7 pounds and is 8 weeks old. Puppy will be around 12 to 15 pounds grown. She has a beautiful thick coat. She has a great personality and loves to play and is well socialized with other animals. Puppy will come with pedigree papers and a one year congenital warranty in writing. Puppy is priced at $850.00. If interested in seeing her please call Karie (520)307-5143*****I also offer payment plans with $0 DOWN and you can MAKE PAYMENTS, all major credit/debit cards accepted, and other deposit options available*****Discounts for cash, Law Enforcement, Senior, ECT.*****Tags:Lhasa Apso Puppy For Sale in TUCSON, AZ
Date listed: 02/16/2017
$850I have one beautiful little male Poodle puppy. This little boy is 9 1/2 weeks old and has all his current shots, worming's, and microchip. He is 3.2 pounds so she will be around 6 to 7 pounds grown. Both parents are 7 pounds. Puppy is crate training at night and pad training during the day. He will also come with a one year congenital warranty. Puppy is $850. If interested in seeing him please call/text Karie at 520-307-5143. ****I accept all payment methods and offer financing, payment plans, and other deposit options. I also offer discounts for cash, law enforcement, senior citizens, ect****Tags:Poodle (Toy) Puppy For Sale in TUCSON, AZ
Date listed: 02/16/2017
$650I currently have one male and one female YorkiePoo puppies. Both puppies have been vet checked and have their current shots, worming, and microchip. They are eating hard food and currently house training. These little babies are 9 weeks old and will be around 6 to 8 pounds grown. They have beautiful UNIQUE COAT that are black and brown. They have great personality and love to play and are well socialized with other animals. Puppies will come with a one year congenital warranty in writing. Puppy is priced at $650.00 and $750. If interested in seeing them please call Karie (520)307-5143*****I also offer payment plans with $0 DOWN and you can MAKE PAYMENTS, all major credit/debit cards accepted, and other deposit options available***** Breed: PoodleTags:Poodle (Toy)-Yorkshire Terrier Mix Puppy For Sale in TUCSON, AZ
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.