BLUE NOSE DOUBLE RAZOR EDGE PITBULL
American Pit Bull Terrier-Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mix Puppy For Sale in SACRAMENTO, CA
|Times Ad Viewed:||2159 times|
|Breed:||American Pit Bull Terrier-Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mix|
Blue Boy #1
|Age:||4 Months Old|
|Color/Markings:||Brindle Blue white tip tail|
|Size at Maturity:||Large|
|Show Potential:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
I have approximately 9 Big bone Puppies that were born on 10/11/2016 and will be ready to be re-homed by 12/08/16 with excellent strong bone structure with excellent temperament, would make any perspective owner proud to have whether as a family pet and member of the family and guard dog or even as a socialize family pet, all puppies will come with there first distemper shots and deworm , also all puppies will be started on there first heart worm tablets , and as long as there still under my care they will receive there second shots also , and I will provide copy of shots and deworm records from my veterinarian to give to perspective owners, puppies come in Blue and Blue brindle with white neckties and white tip toes and some with tip tails and some with white streaks down the center of there muzzle , I also have 3 Fawns one is solid Fawn and the other two I have , have white skinny neckties and white streaks coming down there muzzle and on the side of there , I have 2 Boys and 7 Girls, I also own both Parents. I can be text at the number that is posted also Please fill free 2 email me it will be a quicker response then reaching me on face book , had 12 puppies at first puppies are starting 2 leave .
Light Brindle Blue with a white chest with white tip toes and white tip tail.
American Pit Bull Terrier-Staffordshire Bull Terrier Mix
Sire is King Fatal Hussein 4 years old, Breed is Blue nose Double Razor and American Pit bull Terrier his father is King Zeus Double Razor edge and American Pit-bull Terrier , Head : 23 inches height: 19 1/2 inches weight: 79 lbs , color: Blue Grey with blue grey ears crop with white crew socks, his pups that are born are always Blue, Blue brindle and Fawn
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.