Border Collie Puppies
Border Collie Puppy For Sale in STATHAM, GA
|Times Ad Viewed:||336 times|
|Gender:||Male(s) and Female(s) Male(s) and Female(s)|
Litter of 9
|Age:||4 Months Old|
|Color/Markings:||black and white|
|Size at Maturity:||Medium|
|Champion Bloodlines:||Yes Yes|
|Shipping Area:||United States|
|Payment Method:||Paypal, Cash|
ABCA registered border collie puppies for sale. All black and white, mother and father on site. Puppies have been well socialized and will receive their first vaccinations and dewormers. Great national and international championship bloodlines.
Items Included: shots, wormed, registered
|A.K.A. :||Scottish Sheep Dog, Welsh sheep dog|
|Overview:||The Border Collie enjoys working; if not actually herding sheep, he needs to be in the company of an athletic owner who will allow him to work out often. He's intelligent and eager to please, so makes a fine companion for active and attentive owners.|
|Height (in):||male: 20-23, female: 18-21|
|Colors:||Black, blue merle, and sable, marked with varying amounts of white and/or tan.|
|Coat:||Can be either smooth or rough. The smooth coat is short; the rough coat is medium to long and flat to Slightly waby.|
|Character:||Border Collies are intelligent, determined, and brave. They form a very close attachment to their family and are always eager to please.|
|Temperament:||This breed gets along well with other pets and children, as long as there is sufficient activity to keep everyone occupied.|
|Care:||The Border Collie requires at least weekly brushing.|
|Training:||This breed is very intelligent and eager to please, thus making training a very pleasurable and rewarding experience for both dog and owner.|
|Activity:||The Border Collie needs to stay active to keep from being bored (and, therefore, behaving badly). He needs plenty of exercise or specific tasks on a regular basis.|
|Country of Origin:||United Kingdom|
|Health Issue:||This breed is hardy, but some are prone to hip dysplasia, progressive retinal atrophy, and eye disease. Some are allergic to fleas or prone to epilepsy and deafness.|
More About Border Collie Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 01/24/2017
$800Orange sable male, color will lighten up tremulously as an adult! See the parents, shots wormed health guaranteed in writing. Free puppy training classes, and one week free boarding! (just so I can see them again) please email me at donnapeacogmail or visit my website at .beginagainkennel
like1 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:pom pomeranian puppiesteacup
Date listed: 02/17/2017
$800Comet is a boy puppy who will turn bright orange with age! Notice the color behind his ears, that's the color he will be, like his father! Shots wormed health guaranteed in writing, see the parents!
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:pomeranian boy puppy
Date listed: 02/17/2017
$800Beautiful wolf sable male puppy. Huge coat, great personality! Shots, wormed, health guaranteed in writing. I have the parents here so you can view them! .beginagainkennel 404-308-5813
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Pomeranian Puppy For Sale in STATHAM, GA
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.