Maltipoo Puppies CKC Reg
Maltipoo Puppy For Sale in LYNCHBURG, VA
|Times Ad Viewed:||170 times|
|Age:||9 Weeks Old|
|Size at Maturity:||Small|
|Shipping Area:||Pick Up Only|
Maltipoos! $800 Born Nov. 17th. Taking deposits now. Reserve your baby now. CKC Reg. 3 girls and 2 boys. 1 solid white- Female 1 Chocolate and White - Female 1 Solid Black - Female 1 Black white chest - Male 1 Black and White - Male (email for more pictures) Will be ready first or second week in January. Will have all shots and deworming done when ready to go. Babies come with Puppy pack [sample of food, toy, housebreaking pad, and first collar] Sorry No Shipping and no delivery. You must come in person to pick up your puppy. Gladys, Va. 434-283-7596 or 434-664-9494 Puppy Buyers please be aware! Make sure to always ask questions and be wary of internet check scams. The puppies listed are sold CASH in hand to their new owners IN PERSON. We do not ship puppies sight unseen, and do not deliver. We don't do business solely through email or text. We need to speak with perspective puppy buyers personally over the phone, and make arrangements for you to come in person to pick up your baby. We only require a small deposit to hold your puppy until it's ready to go, and we provide a receipt with a phone number and address with that receipt of deposit. The holidays are coming and we ask everyone out there to be wary when purchasing your puppies from online ads.
Items Included: All shots and deworming done when ready to go. Babies come with Puppy pack [sample of food, toy, housebreaking pad, and first collar]
|A.K.A. :||Malt-A-Poo, Malti-Poo, Maltepoo|
|Overview:||The Malt-A-Poo is a mix between the Maltese and the Poodle. These dogs get along well in most families, if they have a yard for exercise.|
|Colors:||white, black, apricot|
|Coat:||The coat is long and either wavy or curly.|
|Character:||Malt-A-Poos are loyal, playful and intelligent.|
|Temperament:||Malt-A-Poos get along with children and other pets if they are raised together.|
|Care:||The coat needs to be combed daily and bathed occasionally.|
|Training:||Malt-A-Poos respond well to consistent, gentle training.|
|Activity:||This breed needs some regular exercise in a fenced yard or on a leash.|
|Country of Origin:||Afghanistan|
More About Maltipoo Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 01/22/2017
$900Solid white female Maltipoo born November 17th 2016. CKC registered. She's up to date on her shots and wormings. She's had her face trimmed and her paws already and takes well to grooming. $900.00 Gladys Va area. Cash upon pickup. She's ready to go now. Any questions call directly 434-283-7596
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Maltese-Poodle (Toy) Mix Puppy For Sale in LYNCHBURG, VA
Date listed: 01/16/2017
$800This is the last little Maltipoo baby from our last litter. She was sold but her buyer backed out at the last minute and now she's available again. She's a chocolate and white female born November 17th 2016. She's up to date on her shots and wormings. She's very fluffy and is so friendly it's CRAZY! She loves attention and constant kisses. $800.00 Gladys Va area. Cash upon pickup. She's ready to go now. Any questions call directly 434-283-7596
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:maltipoomaltese mixdesigner breedpoodle mix
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.