|Overview:||The Pyrenean Shepherd has been used for centuries to herd flocks in France. The breed makes a good companion, but is only found in Europe.|
|Colors:||black, fawn, dark or light gray|
|Coat:||The coat is thick and long|
|Character:||Pyrenean Shepherds are energetic, playful and loyal.|
|Temperament:||The Pyrenean Shepherd is good with children and other dogs.|
|Care:||Pyrenean Shepherds need to be brushed regularly and bathed occasionally.|
|Training:||This breed needs firm, consistent training.|
|Activity:||This breed needs exercise and should be kept in a home with an adequate yard.|
|Country of Origin:||France|
- Appenzeller Sennenhund Puppies for Sale
- Appenzeller Sennenhund Dogs for Adoption
- Appenzeller Sennenhund Breeders
A.K.A. : Appenzeller, Appenzell Mountain Dog, Appenzell Cattle Dog Breed Group: Herding Weight (lbs): 45-65 Height (in): 18-23 Colors: The basic colors are black or brown with symmetrical white and rust markings.
- Australian Cattle Dog Puppies for Sale
- Australian Cattle Dog Dogs for Adoption
- Australian Cattle Dog Breeders
A.K.A. : ACD, Cattle Dog, Blue Heeler, Red Heeler, Queensland Heeler Breed Group: Herding Weight (lbs): 35-45 Height (in): male:18-20, female:17-19 Colors: Blue or blue-mottled with or without other markings; Red speckled. Puppies born white, but get color within a few weeks.
- Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale
- Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption
- Australian Shepherd Breeders
Breed Group: Herding Weight (lbs): male: 50-65, female: 40-55 Height (in): male:20-23, female:18-21 Colors: Blue merle, black, red merle, or red - all with or without white markings and/or tan points.