Chicago Havashu Nonshedding Vet Checked
Havashu Puppy For Sale in HAMMOND, IN
|Times Ad Viewed:||92 times|
verified Breeder Information
|Age:||9 Weeks Old|
|Size at Maturity:||Small|
|Shipping Area:||Pick Up Only|
|Payment Method:||Credit Cards, Cash|
0 People Like This
Be The First To Like This
Wags Financing*^*Credit Cards Welcome*^*BEST Guarantees*^*Visitors Welcome: Hug-A-Pup The Puppy Specialist 6931 Calumet Av. Hammond,In 46324...(ONLY 7 BLOCKS OFF 80/94 & Only 8 Miles from The Horse Shoe Casino) Please Call: "Susan" 773-327-2050 or 708-299-2850. Stunning TOY Havashu puppies. Nonshedding/ Allergy Free. Family raised with children. Tons of personality. Prespoiled and well socialized. Vet Checked. Shots/Worming UTD. *Free Vet Exam again.
Items Included: Vet Checked. Shots/Worming UTD. *Free Vet Exam again. Best Guarantees.
|Overview:||The Havashu is a mix between the Havanese and the Shih Tzu. These dogs make good pets and adapt well to most homes.|
|Coat:||The coat is long and can be wavy or slightly curly.|
|Character:||Havashus are gentle, playful and attached to their families.|
|Temperament:||Havashus get a long well with gentle children and other pets.|
|Care:||The coat needs to be brushed daily, bathed occasionally and trimmed a few times each year.|
|Training:||Havashus respond well to consistent, gentle training. Some may be difficult to housebreak.|
|Activity:||This breed needs some regular exercise in a fenced yard or on a leash.|
|Country of Origin:||Afghanistan|
More About Havashu Breed
Before getting a new puppy, make sure you are prepared to share your life with a new family member for the next 15 or more years! Owning a dog is a big responsibility!
Questions You Should Ask the Breeder
1. Are the puppies' parents "certified"? This means that certain breeds are often at risk for genetic conditions such as hip problems, heart problems and eye problems. Most of these diseases are inherited, meaning the disease is passed from parent to puppy. Many breeders will have their dogs evaluated and tested for that disease and ultimately "certified" by a veterinary specialist to be disease-free.
2. What are the sizes of the puppy's parents? Know how big the parents are, to get a good idea of how big your puppy will be. Is that the size dog you want?
3. Ask to meet the dogs parents. If possible, meet the puppy's parents. Notice if they appear to be in good health and evaluate their overall temperament. Are they shy, aggressive, or well adjusted?
4. How have they socialized the pups? Have the pups been around other dogs? Other people? Socialization is critical in puppies 6 – 16 weeks old. Proper socialization consisting of good experiences of a puppy with other puppies and lots of different ages, sizes and types of people will give you the best chance at having a well-adjusted dog.
5. What vaccines has the puppy had? How many shots has he received and when will the puppy be due for his next puppy shot?
6. Have the puppies been dewormed? All puppies are born with worms and routine deworming is recommended.
7. Have any of the puppies in the litter been sick? If so, what were the signs, the diagnosis and treatment?
8. What visits has the puppies had with the veterinarian? Have they been examined and declared "healthy"? If not, what problems have they had? Have they been on any medications?
9. What is their guarantee? What guarantee does the breeder give with their puppies? If the puppy is found to have a severe illness, what will they do? This is a difficult topic but one that is a lot easier to cover up front rather than later.
10. Recommendations? Ask the breeder for a couple references of puppy owners that they have sold within the past year. CALL them. Find out if the breeder was fair, if they were happy with their pups, and how any problems were handled.
11. Breeders contract? Does your breeder require a breeder's contract? If so, what is in it? Is the breeder willing to take back the puppy at any time, if you can't keep it?
12. Limited registration. Some breeders require that you spay or neuter your dog by a certain age. If that is the case, that may not be a problem but it is best to know before you get your puppy.
13. What is the family history? Ask if the breeder has information about the breed line. For example, ask how long the dogs have lived and what they have died from. Write it down. This may be important for monitoring your pet as he gets older.
14. What is the breeder currently feeding the puppy? Regardless of what they are feeding, it is ideal to continue feeding the same food for the first few days at home to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal disturbances. If you choose to change the diet, do it gradually.
15. Health certificate and certificate of sale. Ask the breeder if he will supply a health certificate for the puppy issued by his veterinarian. Some states require also a certificate of sale.
16. Does the breeder belong to a breed club? Ask for references.
Get your questions answered and feel very comfortable with your new puppy.
Date listed: 03/22/2017
$950wags financing. Easy Pay Financing. Credit Cards Welcome*^*BEST Guarantees*^*Visitors Welcome:Hug-A-Pup/Let's Pet 6931 Calumet Av. Hammond,In. 46324..(ONLY 7 blocks Off 80/94 & ONLY 25 Mins. from The Chicago's Loop) Please Call: "Susan" 773-327-2050 or 708-299-2850. Stunning Shihpoo babies. Nonshedding/Allergy Free! 3 females/ 1 male avail. Tons of personality. Prespoiled and well socialized. Ideal for Apartment living. Great with Kids. Vet Checked. Shots/Worming UTD. We have OVER 3 generations of experience breeding & showing. "Go See The Rest Then Come Buy The BEST"
like0 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:ShihPoo Mix Puppy For Sale in HAMMOND, IN
Date listed: 03/22/2017
$550Wags Financing*^*Credit Cards Welcome*^*BEST Guarantees*^*Visitors Welcome: Hug-A-Pup "The Puppy Specialist" 6931 Calumet Av. Hammond,In 46324...(ONLY 7 BLOCKS OFF 80/94 & ONLY 8 Miles From The Horse Shoe Casino) PLEASE CALL: "Susan" 773-327-2050 or 708-299-2850. Gorgeous Beagle puppies. 2 females/ 2 Males avail. Prespoiled and well socialized. Great with KIDS! Loves to play. Family raised with children. **VET CHECKED**Shots/Worming UTD. *FREE VET EXAM again. Come meet our amazing puppies, they will capture "Your" heart and shower "You" in love and puppy kisses.
like1 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:Beagle Puppy For Sale in HAMMOND, IN
Date listed: 03/11/2017
$1,000~~PRICES $1000.00 & UP~~~Please CALL: Mike 708-699-2310...NO EMAILS ANSWERED!! Visitors Welcome: Heritage Kennels 10400 S. Harlem Av. Palos Hills,Il. 60465....CALL FOR APPOINTMENT!! King Size German Shepherds. We have Females/Males. Bred for Family loving and PROTECTION! Ideal Family PETS! This is a loyal and DEVOTED breed. Shots/Worming UTD. Parents on SITE!! SINCE 1905. Family raised with children. ***SUPER SMART*** We are State Licensed Breed.
like1 People Like ThisBe The First To Like ThisTags:German Shepherd Dog Puppy For Sale in PALOS HILLS, IL
Too many cute puppies? Can't make up your mind? PuppySpin'em!
Click Like or Don't Like to narrow down your search and create a list of Favorites to email or share with your friends on Facebook to help you choose...
Your choices will be conveniently saved in your Favorites list, which you can easily access after you have finished PuppySpinning...
by selecting a different breed below.
PuppyFinder.com - The Puppy Search Engine!
Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Our tools such as PuppySpin, Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed information to make the right choice when buying a puppy.
© 2017 Puppyfinder.com. All rigth Reserved.