|Overview:||The Rat Terrier comes in three sizes: toy, medium and standard. The breed is used for either hunting or as a companion.|
|Colors:||red and white, tricolor, brindle, blue and white, black and tan|
|Coat:||The coat is short and smooth|
|Character:||The Rat Terrier is alert, energetic and loyal.|
|Temperament:||The Rat Terrier does well with other pets and children, if raised with them as puppies. They are friendly with strangers.|
|Care:||The coat only needs an occasional brushing. Bathe only when needed.|
|Training:||The Rat Terrier can be stubborn and resistant to training. Start obedience classes early and be consistent with training for best results.|
|Activity:||This breed is energetic and needs regular exercise in the yard and on a leash.|
|Country of Origin:||Afghanistan|
- American Staffordshire Terrier Puppies for Sale
- American Staffordshire Terrier Dogs for Adoption
- American Staffordshire Terrier Breeders
A.K.A. : Amstaff Breed Group: Terrier Weight (lbs): 57-67 Height (in): male:18-19, female:17-18 Colors: Any solid or partial color, but more than 80% white. Black & tan or liver are less preferred.
- Austrian Pinscher (Austrian Shorthaired Pinscher) Puppies for Sale
- Austrian Pinscher (Austrian Shorthaired Pinscher) Dogs for Adoption
- Austrian Pinscher (Austrian Shorthaired Pinscher) Breeders
Breed Group: Terrier Weight (lbs): 25-35 Height (in): 14-20 Colors: Red, black, brown, fawn, brindle or black and tan with limited white markings common.
- Bedlington Terrier Puppies for Sale
- Bedlington Terrier Dogs for Adoption
- Bedlington Terrier Breeders
A.K.A. : Rothbury Terrier, Rodbery Terrier, Rothbury's Lamb Breed Group: Terrier Weight (lbs): 17-23 Height (in): male 16.5, female: 15.5 Colors: Blue, sandy, and liver, each with or without tan points. Bedlington pups are born dark, and lighten to adult color by about one year of age.
Breed Group: Terrier Weight (lbs): Sizes can vary Height (in): 12 Colors: The preferred colouring is fawn with a black "saddle" on the back and white markings on the legs, chest and stomach, although many other colours exist, both solid and piebald.